Sunday, February 28, 2016

This goes with that... if you can remember that.... or find it . . . .


Stampin Up Paper Piercing Template packs. . . . Great idea and really add to a project if you can remember that this goes with that... if you can remember that.... or you can find it . . .

Decided I had to figure out a system to link my like products together so I will know at a glance I may have a tool or accessory for something. For the Stampin Up Paper Piercing Template packs I decided to use a red Sharpie marker and write a number on each template pack. Then I would write this number on the product it can be used with --- here are a couple of samples:




I wrote the number 5 on this piercing template pack and then I wrote a number 5 on two of the punches this template pack goes to. (If I should want to remove the number 5 off the punches rubbing alcohol will remove the Sharpie pen).  Here are a couple of photos of stamp sets that I have the piercing template packs for:



By putting the same numbers on my product I will know at a glance that I have a template for paper piercing for that product if I should decide to use it.  Looking at the first photo of the piercing templates and the punches you can easily see I also wrote this same number on each template sheet in that piercing template set. This way if I should have a couple of the piercing templates out of their packaging I will know at a glance with template set they go with. TFL and YOLO

No comments: