Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine Nugget Holder


These treat holders hold the Hershey Nugget candies. They are kept closed with half a dot of velcro. Here are photos to show the candies inside:



To make this holder you need a piece of single or double sided card stock and you cut that 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Score this with the 5 1/2" edge at the top of the score board at: 1 1/2", 3", and again at 4 1/2". I used a scallop edge punch for the scallop along the front of my holder. 

Stamped "Feb 14" using red ink and using circle and scalloped circle punches I put this on the front flap of the holder using glue dots. For the candy nuggets inside I cut 4 strips of printed card stock at 1" x 3 1/8". Wrapped the strips around the nuggets and used glue dots to hold those in place. Put the nugget candies in the holder using glue dots. 

Once the candies were placed inside I closed the holder and then put my velcro pieces under the stamped date circle to keep the holder closed. Easy holder to put together and it holds 4 nugget candies. TFL and YOLO

No comments: