Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pinwheel Birthday Card


Here is a card from another card maker for me for my birthday --- the camera did not capture the full sparkle and shine but here is the card:


The pinwheel "lollipop" is on a lollipop stick -- not a problem as this card was given to me in person and not sent through the mail. The gray background card stock was already embossed. Every other circle on the pinwheel lollipop is glittered card stock. She has a brad in the center and this is put on the card front using pop dots.

Here is a closer photo of the pinwheel circles:


Then the greeting is also on pop dots and she used two pink enamel dots on that. The pink and gray colour combination is classic. Fun card and happy me that I was the receiver! :0)     TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candee, Hope I am correct in saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. The pinwheel card is so cute. Hugs and smiles, Reva

Candee said...

Thanks Reva for the birthday greeting!! :0) Candee P