Sunday, May 15, 2016

Tickled Pink Card


New stamp set, matching die set, matching card stock, AND matching washi tape from Close To My Heart ---

Here is the card I just made using my new products from Close To My Heart:


New Tickled Pink stamp set and matching die set:


Close To My Heart has this down to a science. . . . their stamps are clear stamps so you always can see where you are stamping. Good to stamp with acrylic blocks and also the MISTI stamping tool. Now they offer die sets with some stamp sets. In the above photo you see the stamp set on the left and the die set on the right. Both the stamp set and die set come in their plastic envelopes for storage. They also sell the die sets on magnetic sheets --


All the customer has to do is use them --- no cutting a magnetic sheet for the dies to be stored on or anything. With both products stored in like envelopes you can store them together as well -- great idea from CTMH.

If you are needing any CTMH products you can order from the same gal I do:

donnaschaeffer.ctmh.com and have your order shipped to your home or work. Flamingos are all over the place now --- TFL and YOLO

No comments: