Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Blueprints explained


MFTstamps.com -- aka My Favorite Things -- has a line of dies they make called "Blueprints". What the Blueprint die sets offer is all the pieces you would need to make a card and they also offer a print out on their website showing different card layouts for that die set. Here is one of the Blueprint die sets I have:


Here is a copy of the print out off their website for this die set:


All you need to add is your card stock, stamps, and bling. The Blueprints have all different dies in each set and their print outs are just a sampling of what a card maker can make with each set. Of course the layouts, using all these die pieces, is many more than their print outs show.

I store my Blueprint die sets on magnetic sheets in clear envelopes. Behind the die in the envelope I have the layout print out folded so when a card needs to be made up quickly the layout sheet is with the die set. TFL and YOLO

No comments: