Monday, July 18, 2016

Get Well Card


Bought the Stampin Up stamp set Gentler Times off Ebay and made this card. Card stock base is Crumb Cake with Very Vanilla for the card front. Cut and scored the card stock base and set that aside.

Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock for the card front. Using Crumb Cake I stamped one of the stamps all over as a background, stamping off first. Once that was done I sponged the edges of that piece. Stamped the flower stamp onto Very Vanilla using StazOn black ink.

Using a blender pen I coloured the flowers/leaves. Then I cut it to the size I wanted for the card front. Using the spritzer tool I spritzed on Mellow Moss ink over the flowers/leaves. Then used Pearls shimmer mist and sprayed that over the floral piece. This photo shows the shimmer of the mist on this piece:


Using a stitched rectangle die I cut a frame from Crumb Cake to fit over the floral piece. Once that was cut I put the frame on the floral piece using the ATG. Using a bone folder I creased the score line on the card base. Put my stamped background piece onto the card base. Added the floral piece.

With scrap Very Vanilla card stock I stamped the background stamp for the greeting. Using the Stampin Up Hostess stamp set Express Yourself I stamped "get well" in Crumb Cake. Punched that out with a small circle punch. Then used scrap Crumb Cake card stock and punched out a small scalloped circle to go behind the greeting.  TFL and YOLO

No comments: