Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Goodie Bag Treat Holder


Used the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die for my Thanksgiving Goodie Bag Treat Holder. Card stock used was Really Rust from Stampin Up. Print is from BoBunny. Used the Fiskars pumpkin punch. For the greeting I used the Stampin Up Gobble, Gobble stamp set.

Cut two pieces from the Goodie Bag die -- one for the front and one for the back of your treat holder. Once they were cut I used a banner die and cut out the BoBunny pumpkin printed card stock. Put that banner on the front piece of the treat holder using the ATG. Using red sticky tape I put the treat bag together.

For the pumpkin I used scrap card stock and the Fiskars pumpkin punch. Sponged all edges of the pumpkin. Added a small oval to the center front of the pumpkin to give it more dimension. Put the pumpkin together using mini glue dots  For the "give thanks" I used the Stampin Up stamp set Gobble, Gobble. Used the Classic Label Punch to punch that out. Tucked it under the pumpkin using a mini glue dot. To close this holder I used brown ribbon.

When I was shopping the internet for the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die I found it was $9.00 cheaper by shopping at   www.acherryontop.com.  My suggestion is to search for your product to see the stores that carry it and their prices. Also being sure to check shipping fees as well before you order.  TFL and YOLO

No comments: