Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Die cut clean up


Have my Big Shot and my Cuttlebug machines on a kitchen cart on wheels from the thrift store. To keep my machines from moving on the cart when I am using them I bought a silicone mat for each machine at a restaurant supply store on sale. After cutting out all my die cuts today my die cutting cart was a mess:


Cleaned off the larger scrap pieces with a piece of scrap card stock but the silicone mats are harder to clean. Used my lint roller to run across the mats and here they are:


Had a lint roller on hand for cleaning glitters and residue off my steel ruled dies. Cleaning the silicone mats with this lint roller was a simple task. TFL and YOLO

3 comments:

Darlene said...

GREAT tip ... thanks!

Candee said...

Thanks Darlene for your nice comment. The lint roller really works well on the felt of the steel ruled dies to remove glitter from glittered card stocks or tiny card stock pieces as well. This lint roller is just about the only thing that picks up everything on the silicone mats my die cutting machines sit on as well and so easily! Thanks for your visit to my blog! Candee P

Bonnie said...

Lint roller works good for getting lint of the stamp cleaner pad too!