Monday, October 31, 2016

BOO Day Mailman


Happy me that the mailman brought me a card and my stamping friend also gave me a card for Halloween! This first card:


My friend said she used the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut program for this card. She used light yellow glittered card stock for the windows and the moon she used a darker yellow glittered card stock. The above photo shows the front of the card and this photo shows the card opened:


It is neat how the haunted house is connected to the card stock base of the card and how she stamped her greeting image to fit behind the haunted house. Love the idea of this card and the layout -- happy me to get this!  :0)

This next card is from another stamper that arrived in today's mail:


This witch is on a mission for sure .... seriously spooking on her way. The witch has black embossing on her as well as the black cat:


Neat how the witch is round and she is on a yellow circle which mimics the round shape. Love how the broom goes over the edge of the yellow circle onto the orange card stock front of the card.

Two great cards for this big holiday.... Happy me to get them!  DH said he will get the door when the kiddies start coming... but I think he offered so he gets first dibs on his favorite candies!  BOO to You!!

No comments: