Saturday, January 21, 2017

About 30 in 45 . . .


Stamping friend and I ordered the We R Memory Keepers new Tab Punch Board as soon as we were able to order them -- since it was a pre-order item we had to wait for shipment. Well ... the Tab Punch Boards arrived in the mail this morning and here is what it looks like:


This is a small punch board and it can make the dividers with tabs for whatever you are working on. First I took it out of the packaging, watched a quick "How To" video on Youtube (it also comes with a pictorial instruction pamphlet), and made three dividers with tabs to see how this all worked:


Decided I wanted my dividers to be really sturdy so I used black #110 weight card stock from Mikes. I measured what size I needed these dividers to be and I cut all my card stock to the sizes I needed. Then I made my dividers in threes -- two with end tabs and one with a center tab. By making them in sets of threes I was sure I would have enough full sets of end tab, center tab, and other end tab. Here are all the dividers I made in less than 45 minutes from start to finish:


I am using black card stock as my labels are white that I will put on the tabs and I wanted those to stand out in the bins that I am using them for. This is a great punch board and you can make so many things with it -- dividers with tabs for organization, for planners, for school projects/files, etc.. This punch board has a corner rounder built in and both the tab punch and the corner rounder punch had no problems cutting my heavier card stock. LOVE this product -- another good addition to the craft room! TFL

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cool Candee! I didn't even know there was a punch board like this. I am loving how well your divider mats came out. Hugs, Brenda

Linda Matthews said...

Candee,

You should call this an enabler post. LOL

After I saw your blog post in my email box, I went straight to ACOT website and ordered my tab punch board. I got in three days!!!!

I can't wait to get my embossing folders and other items better organized.

I totally enjoy your product reviews and getting the "kinks" out with your tutorials.

I might not comment a lot on your blog, but I really appreciate your posts.

Linda Matthews
Willow Spring, NC

Candee said...

Hi Ladies -- this Tab Punch board is really great and I have made soooo many dividers with it already!!! It made me an "organizing maniac".... LOVE IT! Plus once you get started and get on a roll you can make so many of the tabs in very little time and they all look professional and uniform. WOW~~three days later you had your ordered punch board? That is QUICK!!! I am sure you will love having it as you can also make tabs for cards and such as well. It really is a good tool to invest in. Also Linda thank you for the kind comment about my blog. We should meet since you are in the next town over!! :0) Happy crafting -- Candee P