Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mikes Haul


Here are photos of items I picked up on my recent trip to Mikes -- all Christmas was 80% off:


Snowman stamp set from Stampendous, bling, glittered silver and gold snowflakes, shiny red and green clothespins, snowflake stickers, and a wood mount holiday stamp from Inkadinkado. Then I also bought Mikes Christmas card stock packs for 98 cents each:


Also a wreath stencil for 79 cents -- great to use to decorate the front of a gift bag:


The silver wreath holder was also 79 cents.... Then I shopped for other items while I was there and I used coupons for some of these:


Much to my surprise their "used to be dollar" stamps are now two dollars . . .  This trim:


This lace trim had adhesive on it although it was pricey (used a 50% off coupon on this) I still bought it. The lace already having the adhesive on it will be good for cards, tags, bags, and such. They are moving things around in the store and unpacking many boxes so may go back to the store later this week but happy to pick up some good Christmas items for the 80%. TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Yep, you got some good schtuff here, and glad you got a good buy on it. On the Mike's price, they have changed the $1 stamps - so I don't usually buy them now. Also they irritate me with the buy one, get 2nd one half price and the way they mark it '50% off' and you have to be sure to read it closely. Noticed AC Moore is doing the same thing. Our local Mike's & ACM have pretty slim pickin's, but I got some of the same papers you did. (but got them in Fla, just on a whim visit to the store close to Costco. Surprised they were not more picked over than they were). TFS