Sunday, February 26, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Storage


Bought a stamp set with matching die set from Heartfelt Creations at a recent stamp show I attended in Columbia, SC. Although I like their packaging I needed to figure out how to store this new purchase in the craft room -- only thing I can think of is to store the stamp and die set together.

Have extra Stampin Up stamp cases in the craft room so I measured the Heartfelt Creations packages and decided if I trim off a small section at the bottom of each stamp and die set I can store them together in the SU stamp case -- which keeps them together and dust free:


Turning this case over you can see the matching die set:


On the side of this stamp case/box you can read the title of this set:


This case is now in the clear bin that holds other cling/clear stamp sets with matching dies. For now I left the dies on the packaging they come with but once I use this set the dies will be on a magnetic sheet inside this case. TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love the SU cases for storing my stamps and sometimes my dies!