Monday, February 13, 2017

Sizzix Tool Caddy



The above photo shows the front of the box that the Sizzix Big Shot Tool Caddy comes in. These are available in black or white. I bought the black one to match my machine. This is a tool caddy that snaps onto the side of the Big Shot and it can hold your extra plates, tools, bone folder, as well as having a built in tape dispenser for washi tape for taping your dies to your card stock. The washi tape helps even with the magnetic plate as many times using the magnetic plate the dies will move around on your card stock. Here is a better photo of the caddy shown on the box back:


The space for your extra plates is adjustable so you can easily store more than one or two kinds of plates on it. Here is a photo of this tool caddy on my Big Shot:


I usually store my platform with two clear plates on the machine and having the caddy now gives me a place to store my magnetic plate for easy use. In the tool caddy I have small scissors, a pencil, bone folder, permanent and temporary adhesive, etc. Also I have put a roll of washi tape (it is a duplicate) on the tape dispenser. This caddy just snaps onto the machine -- no tools needed. It can also be easily removed.


In this photo you may be able to see that the tool caddy has a base to it so it is flat on the table top so it will not move around when you are die cutting or using it for tools or washi tape. Zulily.com sells it for a cheap price compared to other stores and I have already used it and my washi tape and this is a good addition to my die cutting machines table. TFL

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Well how cool is this! I love that you can store all your plates on it and it is right with your machine. I will have to go look at Zulily for it! Hugs, Brenda

MaryH said...

Looks like a really handy attachment to the B/S and nice organization too! TFS the link and many thanks for the lovely V. card as well. Will be shared on the blog for others to enjoy. Hugs

MaryH said...

Just visited Zulily, doesn't seem to have any sizzix in stock. I did find the white caddy at Scrapbook com and it's 22.49 just now. Just FYI