Monday, February 20, 2017

Stamp show road trip ---



Yesterday DH drove me and my PIC (stamping Partner in Crime) to the SSAT rubber stamp show that was in Columbia, SC this weekend. I knew DH would drive but he would not be happy tagging along with us at this stamping show --- so when planning this trip I printed out a list of flea markets nearby for him with addresses and hours. He dropped us off and off he went to the flea markets.

This SSAT show is the same show that comes to Raleigh in July but there were more vendors at this sale so we were happy with that. My photo shows my pile of new loot -- Tessler Stamps was there and I took advantage of their 50% coupon at the door and also if you bought a certain amount of dies you get one free -- of their brand and any other brand they sell. Also stopped at Heartfelt Creations and they were also having a show special. LOVE their stamps and matching dies and esp their packaging they have changed to. Rubber Cottage had lots of cling word stamps so picked up a few of those for insides of the cards. Stopped at Pink and Main for a stamp set and $1.00 package of sequins. Found stencils from Tim Holtz I had not seen elsewhere so I own that now... Happy to report I bought just ONE more embossing folder.... ;0)  

Last year I had bought a floral background stamp from Rubber Cottage but when I got home I did not have the blue colour they had used for ink on their card sample. Although I have blue inks here none were that shade.... so I was happy to talk to the owner yesterday and she told me the exact shade she had used on the sample so I was able to pick up that ink before I left the show...

Also stopped at Paper Sweeties, Creek Bank Creations, as well as other vendor favorites... we left the show two happy stampers.... and DH picked us up having found some new finds for himself... so a good day for us all and it was sunny and in the 70s... Not bad weather for February! Thanks to DH for being our driver for our stamping finds...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Candee another successful outing. Hugs and smiles, Reva

MaryH said...

Yay for you at attending a good show and getting some great buys. I didn't know about this show, but we were busy. Glad you had a good time, and a good driver. TFS