Thursday, March 23, 2017

Background Stamp Storage

 Still reorganizing the craft room and recently I moved my Close To My Heart stamp sets to clear bins from Bed Bath and Beyond. I had stored them in the Close To My Heart large storage container. With that container now empty I decided to move my background stamps to this container. I bought some clear envelopes from Clearbags.com to put the background stamps in. Here is a photo of two of these stamps:


The stamp on the left from Tessler I bought new and had the original photo packaging for it. The Halloween background stamp on the right I had bought used at a stamper's sale so no packaging for it. For all my clear envelopes to store my stamps in I used a trimmer and trimmed off the adhesive flap -- this turns the envelope into a pocket. I cut a piece of white/GP card stock 6 x 6 1/2 and put those in the clear pockets. Then put the background stamp, and photo packaging if available, into the pocket. But did not want to just toss them into the storage container. . .

Out came the WRMK Tab punch board... I used #110 weight white card stock and made my tabbed dividers. Used the label maker for the labels and here is a photo of them all in the container:


As with all my tab dividers I write on one of the dividers in the front the size card stock I began with. This way if I should have to make more dividers for this size I know my measurements. Here is a photo of the size written on the lower left corner of the divider:


Happy they are all together in one location so when I want to use a background stamp they are all in one place. TFL

No comments: