Sunday, March 5, 2017

New loot - - -


Just received my order from  wholesalecraftingsupplies.com (Scrapbook Outlet) with my new Gina Marie Designs dies. This order qualified for a free Peep Bunny die and that is below:

This order has the Flower Trio Burst Background die, the Corner Pine Swag and Bells die set, the Grass Tufts die set of 2 pcs, the Easter Chick die set, the Decorative Ribbon Border die, and the Dogwood Wreath die set:


and the free Peep Bunny die set:


Also received my Close To My Heart order:


A wreath stamp/die bundle, circle dies, and a 'grunge' stamp set, "Ink Blot Flair". That will be a good stamp set for cards and tags. The CTMH dies cut very well and can cut both the thinner and thicker card stocks with ease. Happy me to have the mail man stop yesterday!!!  TFL

No comments: