Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Stampin Up Retirement Sale


I ordered a few things the first day of the Stampin Up Retirement Sale and they arrived yesterday. Here are photos of what I bought:


The above photo is the Basket Bunch stamp set with the matching Basket Builder die set. Was surprised they were marked down separately but the "bundle" of the two together stayed the same price. This next photo is of a die set only:


This die set is the "So Detailed Thinlits Dies" -- had seen a few projects using this die set and it will get lots of use. Then I ordered double sided 12 x 12 printed card stock - "Falling in Love":


Was happy to be able to get a few items for cheaper prices and am glad none of them were sold out before I was able to get mine!! ;0)  TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Looks like you got a pretty nice haul from the retirement sale. I know you'll be using these to the max. TFS