Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday with my PIC . . .


Another fun day with my PIC -- stamping Partner In Crime.  We left the house at 7AM with DH driving us and off we went ... Stopping at a flea market DH had wanted to go to and then we drove onto a couple of stamping stores.

The first store I picked up these two Penny Black dies:


This store sells a lot of the Penny Black stamps and dies. Awhile back I had come across a card that used the Penny Black "Snowy" stamp so naturally now I wanted to buy that snowman stamp. . . Could not find it in any store but finally found a place that sold him online. I ordered him and he arrived and is sitting in the box waiting to be stamped later for Christmas cards.

As I was shopping the die section of this store today I came across a Penny Black snowman die -- the title of the die is Frosty's Snow. I looked at the shape of the die on the front of the package and then turned it over to see the actual die on the back. There was a colour photo of a card using the Snowy snowman stamp and they used this die to cut him out. Happy me that I was able to find this die as I did not know there was a matching die for this cutie-patootie snowman.  I was even happier that there was one die left for me to buy!! Rethinking the Christmas cards now that I have the matching die....


My PIC also found some really great finds at that store and she picked up a really nice Spellbinders die set on sale for $12.99 regularly $29.99. Happy her to find so many great items for her craft room.
While at this store I also bought a few cling word stamps from Great Impression stamps from their
"Sticklable Stamps" line.. Soon Great Expression will only sell their stamps at stamping conventions and no longer in stamp stores so I was happy I could buy some of their stamps today. A fun shopping time for us!

After that store we stopped at Mario's for lunch in Greensboro and then onto another stamp store for more shopping fun. At that second stamp store I picked up a Penny Black background stamp and an embossing folder as well as a printed 6 x 6 pad of card stock. My PIC found a lot of great finds in the clearance bins as well as a few other items she wanted. Nice to have a store with the latest of products in stock and a clean, bright store with card and projects hanging every where for inspiration.

We left there and off to Hobby Lobby in Greensboro. I picked up these items in the clearance section:


My PIC cleaned up in the Clearance Section at Hobby Lobby -- so many dies she bought for such great prices there!! She certainly is a good shopper for sure....We always check the Clearance Section at Hobby Lobby first when we shop their stores as they usually have good deals to find.

Another fun day with my PIC and a big thanks to DH for driving us there and back. We always enjoy our trips to Greensboro and today made two stampers very happy with our sale and clearance items! TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another fun-rewarding day--way to go Candee and PIC. I hear tell our town may be getting a Hobby Lobby. Lucky me if the rumor is true, right now it is 89 miles to drive to a H L and 89 miles home. Hugs and smiles Reva