Sunday, June 11, 2017

Used stamping supply sales this week --


Two great sales my stamping PIC (Partner in Crime) and I shopped at -- the first was held by Tracie at the Stamp Pad and many great finds there:


Cling mount stamp sets -- one brand new -- for great prices. Here is a basket of items I bought from her big basket of dollar items:


Thanks to Tracie for holding her yearly stamping supply sale. Always great finds for a stamper!

Next sale was held by SU demonstrator Martha Armstrong and some of her stamping club ladies. More great finds at great prices:


Two cling and one photopolymer stamp sets -- two brand new:


While shopping from table to table I found many items --


Happy to find two re-inkers for $1 ea-- Basic Brown and the Real Red re-inker for my craft pad in Real Red that gets a lot of use at holiday time. Also picked up the new style SU scalloped border punch to replace my old whale style scalloped border punch. The wheel stamp I bought was new and only $1 so I picked that up -- will take it off the wheel as I have all my wheel stamps. I find I use them more often flat than when I kept them on the wheel. Other table finds:


This die set will be used for decorating the holiday bag fronts. I do not own the Grand Calibur machine but I have that machine size from Fun Stampers Journey that can cut this larger die set. Also:


Two packs of card stock with plenty of scraps inside as well. Another table I found this:


This is the new style punch in the Round Tab. I use this punch a lot in my craft room from using it for the "handle/label" for my sponges, a ladies blouse, a hat, and of course my snowman ring tags:











These snowmen tags were made using the Key Tags by Avery (split ring) that are sold at the office supply stores. I used the snowman face stamp from:

http://morningstarstamps.com/

Pam runs Morningstar and has a couple sizes of the snowman face stamp and I have used them over and over again -- they make cute Snuggets using the Hershey nugget candies:


Used gloves from the dollar store and cut the hats using the finger parts of the gloves and added pom poms. These snowmen faces get lots of use in my craft room as well.

As for replacing two punches I already own with the new style I rarely do replace tools like that but both the scallop border punch as well as the Round Tab punch are staples in the craft room and I like the new style punches better than the whale handle style both for use as well as for storage. 

Fun shopping week for me and my PIC and always fun to have new-to-me items join my warehouse as DH calls it.... :0)     TFL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! and I thought I had a 'Black Belt' in shopping! What a great haul..wish we had something like that going on around here!!!
Mrs. Noofy

Anonymous said...

Good for you another fun day with PIC. Couldn't help but smile-- ear to ear when I read the opening line of the posting. Hugs and smiles, Reva