Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Single Stamp Storage Rack


This is an old bakers rack that DH and I found at a barn sale. We cleaned it up and it holds all my single wood mounted stamps. I have each tray labeled for whatever stamps are on there---Spring, Trees, Hearts, etc.. Using this system enables me to find all my stamps and I am able to slide the whole tray out and take it to the work island or my table to pick out what stamps I want to use. This is a space saver for sure as they are all centralized rather than being in boxes stacked on each other. TFL

4 comments:

Bernie said...

OMG This is fabulous!!!! SOOO wish I could find something like that!!!
Blessings Bernie

Bernie said...

Oh Candee I have so enjoyed visiting your craft room. It's fantastic! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful storage ideas. I LOVE that you shop thrift shops, the ReStore, etc. I do as well. You really show that you can have a beautiful room using recycled items. Thank Clare for the wonderful videos which did NOT make me sea sick. Don’t know why I’m only now a follower, I’ve had you in my favorites and have follower your progress from the beginning.
Blessings Bernie

Candee said...

Hi Bernie--thanks for the sweet comments--my whole craft room is about reuse, recycle, and repurpose and I think we would all love the brand new furniture/cabinets but that is a cost most of us can not afford. I like to buy used things and maybe find a new purpose for it--I am glad someone also appreciates not just 'replacing' because it is old.. most of my SU ink pads and stamp sets are also from Craigs List--much cheaper to buy a stamp set for $10 then the $31 new in the catalog. I am glad you enjoyed my posts. Thanks for your comments! Candee P

Socorro said...

Another amazing idea. I can't take my DH to yard sales, estate sales, and never to barn sales! LOL..