Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Bucket with Lollipop Flowers



This is for Easter for a friend. Used a green metal 'bucket' for the base and put the floral foam inside. Then covered that with paper grass to cover the foam. Made all my flowers with scraps! Used the Sizzix die for Stampin Up " Bigz Island Floral" for the petals to the flowers. Then used a crimper for some of them and used the D'Vine Swirls and the Swiss Dots embossing folders for the others. Scored the center of each petal. Used a flower punch from SU for the flowers and for the coloured centers of the flowers I used a flower punch by Marvy. The lollipops are the small ones from the dollar store (could not find them anywhere else) and I used a Tootsie pop for the large lollipop in the center. The greeting is "may your day bloom with happiness" from SU and I used Certainly Celery ink by them for that. (Do not know what set of stamps this is from---got it at a thrift store and it was covered in paint---used Simple Green and a soft toothbrush to remove the paint). Used a circle and a scallop punch. Then put this on a mini craft stick and stuck it into the floral foam at the top. To dress up the bucket I used EK Success glitter stickers that I got @ Michaels for 99 cents on sale. I put those on it randomly. The ribbon and bow are from my stash and I used sticky tape to hold those on the bucket.  TFL

4 comments:

Bernie said...

What a lucky friend to get this amazing gift! It's lovely!!!
Hugs

MaryH said...

This is absolutely darling. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this! TFS.

MaryH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cardsbymo said...

How cute! This would be wonderful for a "just because" gift too.