Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello Spring Cards



DH decides when I am working on ideas for Spring cards that this is the week we are doing all the landscaping and etc in the front yard... being the LA (lovely assistant) means I get to help unload the landscape blocks for the new sidewalk by the house and the new flower beds that I asked for off the truck.... so had to hurry and get the cards made and in the mail before fall.... I used all card stock, vellum, and inks from Stampin Up for all the cards. Used the Cuttlebug and their folder "Everyday Greetings" for the vellum floral piece. The ribbons and crystals are from the stash. Used a stamp set by Stampin Up from 1997 "Hello Spring" for the greeting on the vellum. This is a very simple card to make and I could not decide on just one colour so I made it in four colours.... now I will be busy planting all my flowers and trees we bought tomorrow in between thunderstorms. TFL!  :0)

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Perfectly lovely, but I must tell you, the blue card is _Much_ prettier in real life (IRL). The recipients will be so pleased to receive one. TFS