Sunday, March 11, 2012

Three Thank You Cards


Made up three cards this aft for thank yous for my birthday gifts--this time I used the Classic Circle dies from Spellbinders for the circle for the bird to be in. Then I used the Stampin Up Slit punch (now retired) to make the scallops around the circle. Have made this card before and it is a lot easier than it may seem -- esp using the Spellbinders dies.  I used coloured card stock from Stampin Up and also Close to My Heart. The bird and branch are from the Stampin Up 2 Step Cheep Talk stamp set. Used a glue pen by Martha Stewart for the wing and eye on the bird and then used white glitter from DeNami Designs on those. Used a white Signo pen for the dots/lines on the scallops around the birds. Ribbon is from my stash.

1 comment:

MaryH said...

How cute! Love the little bird, and like the color combo-s also. Great cards.