Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Candy Making Molds Storage


Am working on a storage system for the plastic candy molds I have. I have found a lot of molds at the thrift stores and many of them are old so do not want them to crack or break. I have them in order by holiday or by what they are. They are in a plastic file bin from Staples that holds the hanging folders. This bin has a snap on lid so it will keep them dust free. With them labeled and filed now I can find them easily instead of having to go through a big stack of them just to find the one I want. I have a second matching bin for all the bottles and the accessories for candy making. TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Wow! You do so _many_different crafts. I can barely manage to deal with one at a time!!! Good idea on the storage. Happy Tuesday.