Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Bunny and a Purse


Used Stampin Up pinks and brown card stock for the card and purse. Bought the SU Chocolate Bunny stamp used and decided to make a bunny. Used brown card stock and to have the lines on the bunny stand out more I used SU black ink. I then put this stamped piece on top of another piece of brown card stock with adhesive and cut the bunny out. This will give you a thicker piece to work with. I took the darker pink card stock and using the SU Elegant Bouquet embossing folder I embossed that piece. I trimmed it to size. I then used pink Stickles ( LOVE the new storage idea for them) and put a dot of Stickles in the center of the embossed flowers (camera did not really capture the sparkle). Put the bunny on the embossed piece with pop dots for dimension and added a bow. Ribbons are from the stash. For the purse I again used the Sizzix/SU die Bigz Two Tags and scored the tag for the purse. Used a small flower punch by EK Success and added a crystal to that for the flower on the purse. Ribbon handle and miniature candy bar added to the purse. What is Easter without a Chocolate Bunny?  TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

K-UTE! I love your idea of the stamping with the bunny, adding the stabilizing card stock. So clever. Happy Easter.