Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Treat Holder



This is very simple treat holder---took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Using one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock will make two holders. Cut the card stock in half lengthwise. Then score it at 2", 6", 6 1/2", and again at 7". This holder has a pleated bottom. Once it is all scored and folded I stamped a flower stamp all over the front piece only with a flower stamp from Stampin Up 2 Step Petal Prints using the SU Pretty in Pink ink. Then on the 'flap' I used a small oval punch to allow for the ribbon to go through. I centered that on the flap. For the tag I used a small bunny stamp and again used the SU Pretty in Pink ink and stamped that on the pink card stock. Punched it out with the small SU tag punch and sponged the ink on the edges of this. I then used a darker pink scrap of paper and used the SU large tag punch and punched out a tag. Put these two tags together and used a circle punch for the ribbon. Ribbon is from the scraps. Having the pleated bottom you can put some of the small flat chocolate bunnies inside. Very quick to make up and you can make your tags out of scrap card stock. TFL

No comments: