Monday, April 9, 2012

Flower Power Card


This card is on green card stock from Stampin Up and the white card stock is from Walmart. Used a painting stencil by Plaid/Folk Art that is sold at AC Moore. I placed the stencil on top of the white card stock and held it in place with one hand. I then used chalks and daubers to add colour to the stencil. Used the daubers and went in a circular motion all over the stencil changing colours as I went. I then trimmed this piece to size for the background. Sponged SU Pretty in Pink ink on the edges of this piece. . I then used a "Thinking of You" stamp from a 1997 Stampin Up stamp set---it is used and no name is on it--that I recently got. I used SU markers to colour the stamp. Used the Spellbinder Classic Ovals dies in the Cuttlebug to cut out the ovals. Used yellow ribbon from the stash. Used pop dots behind the ovals for dimension. TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Such a pretty & soft card. You are so clever to use all the 'found goodies', and your snippets...This is just lovely. TFS