Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Card


Card base is rust card stock from Stampin Up. Green print is from the scrap file. Used another SU rust for behind the tree piece and the trees are on SU Very Vanilla. The trees stamp is by Linden Allee and I picked that up at Archivers. For the trees I used markers for the tree tops and the tree trunks. Used the 'huff' method to stamp this. For the "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp I used SU Dusty Durango ink and that stamp is from Embossing Arts Co. from 1990 that I picked up at a craft garage sale for $1.00. Added green and white twine from the twine jars and the card is complete. I find some stamps I see I just know what I will make with them. This trees stamp I am sure I will get a lot of use from on up coming cards . . .  TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Another winner here. Love this stamp. Like what you did with the markers too. TFS. Hope ya'll don't get any 'weather' or damage from Sandy. Not sure how far inland you are. We should be ok...