Saturday, October 20, 2012

Snowmen Treat Holders



Had seen the snowmen by Connie Plaumann on Splitcoast and decided to make my own. Did not find her instructions so I will explain how I made mine.

Used the Stampin Up Bigs Two Tags die. Cut out four of the scallop tags from GP white card stock. Used the small Snowman face stamp from Morningstarstamps.com for the face. Stamped it with StazOn black ink. Used an orange marker for the nose. For the buttons I used a small circle punch and used a glue pen to put the buttons on. Once that was done I scored 1" above the straight bottom and that is the base of the treat holder. Used sticky tape to put the front bottom on the back bottom piece. This makes your holder free standing.

Once that is done I used ribbons from the stash and tied a ribbon on each snowman. For the girl I used the Triple Flower punch from Stampin Up and added a crystal to that and then used a glue dot to put that on the girl. For the boy I used shiny black card stock from Hobby Lobby and using the SU Modern Label punch and their Curly Label punch I made the hat. These are the fastest treat holders I have made yet --- TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

These are just as cute as can be. You must really have your Christmas stash well under way. Hope remodeling is going well. Hugs