Friday, November 30, 2012

Twizzler Treat Holder



For this Twizzler Treat Holder I used the Sizzix/SU Petite Pocket Die. I used red card stock from Stampin Up for the holder. I cut that out with the Sizzix machine. Once it was cut out I used the holly embossing folder from the Sizzix folder set Powdered Sugar/Snowglobe set. I embossed the front flap only:




To show the pattern off on the pocket front while it was flat I used a dark colour red ink from Stampin Up and sponged that all over the holly embossing. Once that was done I used a bone folder for all the scored lines and used red sticky tape behind the front embossed piece to close the pocket. Then I added Star Dust Stickles to the berries on the embossed piece. Set that aside to dry.  Below is a photo to try to show how sparkly these are but the photo does not capture it well :


I used a Merry Christmas greeting stamp and red ink for the greeting. Used an oval punch for that and the red oval behind it. I then put these on an oval from the silver Pearls card stock from Joanns.

To finish off the holder I used white/silver ribbon and tied the greeting on the ribbon with silver twine. This goes together quickly and the longest part is letting the Stickles dry. You can use any of the longer candies or maybe even a flat round lollipopto put inside.  TFL

No comments: