Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reindeer punch projects - -

Robin left a comment on my blog that she just bought the Reindeer punch by Fiskars at Hobby Lobby and she was wanting to see what projects I have used mine for  -- so here are a few:


This is a Christmas card I made and it is easy to line up the reindeer if you use a ruler -- they are on the card front with one glue dot each.


This is a medium tag I made using one of the reindeer and a red crystal for his nose.



More tags . . .



Here I used them on the front of the Ghirardelli candy holders and also on the York Patty holders.



And then again used them for the DumDum lollipop holders I made for the upcoming sale on Saturday:


So this may be a small punch but he is usual for many things. Thanks for asking Robin and also thank you for visiting my blog -- (sorry about the interruption on this post but I had to stop to take photos of the flooring)  TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Great uses of this tiny little cutie of a punch. I appreciate the heads up on the sale. Not used him yet, BUT I got 'im. Good luck with the craft sale.