Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bunny Card


Had seen this done by Dawn Griffith awhile back and so I made one --- I will post the link to hers and her video with directions. The bunny is a Spellbinders heart -- she used the dies from Stampin Up but I do not have those (how did that happen?). You fold your card stock and put the edge of the heart die just off the fold on the card stock and when you cut out your shape it will be one piece. See below:


It is a fun little card that a little girl would like or you can just make it as a single layer for an Easter decoration. Here is the link for Dawn and her details:


http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2012/03/easter-bunny-video-.html

Her video is easy to follow and once the heart is cut out and you punch out all your pieces it goes together quickly. I used SU gray ink to sponge the edges of all my white pieces and I sponged pink ink on the pink pieces. I also sponged pink ink onto the cheeks. Pop dots are behind the cheeks for dimension. Pink satin ribbon is from the stash. TFL

1 comment:

MaryH said...

So cute. A kid would love to get this wouldn't he/she? Even a big kid. Good job. Thanks for the link.