Monday, January 7, 2013

Easter Tuck Ins


These Easter 'tuck ins' are 3" x 3" cards I made for baskets and candy treats for Easter. Last week I ordered the Bunny die from Cottage Cutz on sale from:  www.scrappingcottage.com and it arrived today. I had also bought a Reindeer die on sale but wanted to make the bunnies -- this die is the "Bunny Mini" die and you can find it under Cottage Cutz / Animals on the left sidebar on their home page.

For the card bases I used pink card stock from Stampin Up and the blue card stock is from Close To My Heart. The white card stock is GP and the egg printed papers are the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. I used a "Happy Easter" greeting stamp from Stampendous and the inks are from SU. I used a tag die from SU Bitty Banners to cut the greeting out and cut out a pink and a blue banner as well. Coloured crystals are from the stash.

The bunnies were cut out using the Cuttlebug and I used a scrap piece of brown and gray for the bunnies. I sponged the edges with SU ink. Put the bunnies on the card fronts with pop dots. For the brown bunny I used a white pearl for his tail. For the gray bunny I used a solid white gem for his tail. Pop dots are behind the greeting tags for dimension.



Also I made envelopes for these cards:



Since the Bunny die is small these work really well on a 3" x 3" card or a tag. TFL

No comments: