Thursday, March 28, 2013

Card of Music


To begin with this stamp set is from Stampin Up from 1994 and the title is "Music Speaks".  I bought it off Craigs List for $3.00 and only 2 or 3 of the stamps had been used.

The card is on a card stock base of black card stock from Stampin Up. Used white from GP and the dotted card stocks are from my stash. I used the Stampin Up Word Window Punch for the piano keys and I cut off one end to the size I wanted. The piano keys were assembled on a small piece of white GP under the keys.

Across the top of the white background I used one of the stamps and made a border with it across the top. I used the Stamp A Ma Jig with the stamp and I stamped it from right to left. For the greeting stamp I stamped it onto red card stock from Michaels and cut it out with a label punch. Then I punched a piece of black card stock and cut that in half putting it behind the red greeting piece at the top and at the bottom. The greeting label is on the card front with pop dots for dimension. See photo for better details of this:


An old stamp set but a fun card. TFL and YOLO

No comments: