Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Cards mailed out . .


Some of the twenty two Easter cards that I mailed out --- most of them had the Easter basket with the eggs and I used the Woven Basket die from MFTstamps.com and added a basket liner scarf, crystals from the stash. Used the Martha Stewart grass border punch for the grass. Embossed the white piece behind the basket using the Caramelo embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Also used the MFTstamps die Easter Elements for the flowers that are some of the baskets.  Happy Easter and TFL   YOLO

3 comments:

MaryH said...

And the card is even more lovely IRL than your pictures show! Just posted the beautiful one sent to us. Brought much pleasure to us, for you to remember with all you have going on. Thanks so much

MaryH said...

Gorgeous card. You're a genius with those punches. I see you are still scoring some good stuff from Craigslist. I keep looking...must not hit it on the right days! Or else our area is 'challenged' on the craft stuff listings!!! Happy Easter.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hi Candee! I came over from Mary's blog to tell you how lovely I think your card is! I'm totally swooning over the plaid napkin with the matching plaid egg!! Happy Easter! Darnell