Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mother's Day Card


All card stocks are Stampin Up. Used the Sizzix/Stampin Up Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder to emboss the lighter card stock. Doily is from the stash and I folded that over the edge of the embossed piece. The turquoise piece across the front is made using the Sizzix/SU Two Tags die and I used the scalloped tag for the front of this card. Using various flowers from the flower jar I made a cluster of four flowers. Those are held together with a white brad. I added a blue feather behind the flowers. The butterfly was made using scrap card stock and the Martha Stewart three butterflies punch. Added a blue crystal to the center of the butterfly and that is on the card front with a glue dot. The stamp "Happy Mother's Day" is from Inkadinkado and I used SU Tempting Turquoise ink for that. Here is a closer photo of the flowers and tag piece:


Easy card to make and was able to put the flowers and feathers to good use. TFL and YOLO

No comments: