Saturday, May 25, 2013

Flowers and Smiles Card



Card base is pink card stock from Stampin Up, white/GP, and I used the silver Pearls card stock from Joanns. Used the Spellbinders Labels 8 to cut out my two pieces. The stamped image is a stamp from Inkadinkado and I stamped that onto white/GP using the Going Gray ink from Stampin Up. Then I used
coloured pencils to colour the flowers and bottles. Cut out the bottles/flower piece using the second largest die in the Labels 8 die set. Using the silver Pearls card stock I used the largest die in the set and cut that out.

For the greeting "smiles" I used a stamp from the Stampin Up stamp set Petite Pairs and the stamp reads "so many smiles" but I just wanted to use the 'smiles' part of that stamp so I used a marker for that. Stamped it onto scrap white/GP.  Punched it out using a small tag punch from Martha Stewart. Added pink crystals from the stash. The card looks nicer in person than the camera could capture in the photo -- the silver Pearls card stock is lighter than the photo shows so it matches the grays on the bottles.  TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty and like your colouring. Hugs. Mrs A.

MaryH said...

I think it looks awfully pretty in the photo. You did a good job coloring & getting some great shading & highlights. TFS