Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday Bag N Tag


This is a gift bag bought at the craft store and I used the Floral embossing folder from Creative Expressions to emboss the bag. Leaving the bag flat I put the bag in the folder with the top of the bag to the fold of the folder. Embossed it in the Cuttlebug and once that was done I opened the bag and the back and the sides of the bag are also embossed since I left the bag flat.

Here is a photo of the tag that I used --- it is Avery shipping tags from the big box office supply store:


For this tag I ran the ATG over the shipping tag and covered the tag with green checked paper from Hobby Lobby. I put the tag in one of the embossing folders from the QuicKutz Courtyard embossing folders set. Once that was embossed I then used a 1/4" circle punch and a 3/4" punch to make the reinforced ring around the hole at the top of the tag.  Using the Sizzix Wheelbarrow with Flowers die and cut out my flowers and leaves from felt. Used Aleenes Tacky Glue to put the flowers on my tag.

Also for the lower front of the tag I used the grass border punch from Martha Stewart and also the Fence die from Sizzix for the white fencing. For the "happy birthday" I used a stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from SU. Used two oval punches for that. Added purple crystals from the stash. Here is a closer photo of the tag:



Covered my clothespin with matching checked paper and added a flower and crystal. Green ribbon and white ribbon are from the stash.

You can decorate and gift bag just from embossing the bag --- they all go through the Cuttlebug with no problems and the smaller bags even fit in the embossing folders --- TFL and YOLO

No comments: