Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BOO Bumps . . .


Things that go bump in the night . . .  Had seen these Boo Day (Halloween) treat holders -- they hold one Hershey Nugget candy. Done by Patti Lee on  creationsbypatti.blogspot.com and these go together quickly and are soooo cute ---


I made up the ghost, a bat, a pumpkin, and the mummy. These are made using the Petal Card punch from Stampin Up and to show the size of these cuties I took a picture with them next to a Martha Stewart punch:


Used the Petal Card punch and punched out two pieces. For the coloured card stock (scraps) behind the wiggle eyes I used a 3/8" circle punch. The bat wings are attached to the back of the holder using glue dots and for the bat I sponged on white ink from ColorBox. For the mummy I used the Word Window punch for his wrapping and I sponged the edges of those using Close to Cocoa ink from SU. Pumpkin pieces were made using the small oval punch from Stampin Up. On the ghost my "Boo" stamp is from DeNami Design and I used Lavender Lace ink from SU for that.

Thanks to Patti for sharing a cute idea --- if you go to her blog looking for these look under Halloween 2010 and I think it is the 3rd or 4th page in -- such a cute idea for another holiday treat holder.  TFL and YOLO

3 comments:

Brenda said...

These are too cute too Candee!!

CM2 said...

I think that I've just found a great idea for our 50 Plus church groups table favor! Thanks for another super share! CM2:-)

Loretta Clem said...

Love these little favors. Cute idea for children's party favors.