Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ghost on the Go Card


This card was very simple to make and really a cute idea --- you can go to YouTube and watch a few videos if you have not made one before --- so here is my two cents:

This is a Penny Spinner card and I used the Owl punch from Stampin Up for the ghost -- punched him out of white glitter paper and cut off his feet -- ouch -- and used a circle punch for the black eyes. Black and orange card stock are from Stampin Up and the candies card stock is from Cloud 9 Design. Here is a Penny Spinner card:


The BOO stamp is from Gina K Designs and that is from the Wicked clear stamp set. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love spinner cards but haven't attempted one myself yet, I guess I need to get on that band wagon!! lol This is so super cute Candee, I love the owl turned into a ghost!! Clever!! Hugs!