Saturday, December 7, 2013

Circle Christmas Card


Used the SU Circle Thinlits die set for this card. Card stock base is red card stock from SU. The printed card stock is from the stash. We had used a stamp set at one of my stamp classes and it is a Hostess cling stamp set from SU "Warmth and Wonder" and I liked the card we had made in class and I liked the other stamps in the set as well. What is a stamper to do but go on Ebay and try to find the stamp set for a good price?

I cut out the red card stock base and then cut the printed card stock to the sizes I needed for the card. Did the stamping of the tree and the red ornaments and used a circle punch to punch that out. For the inside of the card I used white/GP card stock and stamped the greeting from the stamp set with SU Real Red ink. Here is a better photo of the inside of the card:


This is a good stamp set and here is a photo of that:


The Circle Thinlits die makes a card quickly but also you can put the circle at the top or the bottom of the card. TFL and YOLO

No comments: