Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Squared Christmas Card


This card is on a green card stock base, with a darker green piece and Very Vanilla for the card front. I used a Marvy 1 17/16" square punch for my squares across the front of the card. The papers are from a paper pack from Authentique "Festive". By using papers from the same pack you know they will go together and you will save time using that instead of trying to match different papers for this.

The "Merry Christmas" is a stamp from Inky Antics. Green ribbon is from the stash. Easy card to make up for the holiday. TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

MaryH said...

Reminds me of Seminole quilt piecing. Bet you used up some snippets (scraps) on this one. You ought to start submitting these types of cards over at the Snippets Playground and win some of the prizes! (The link will be on some of my posts or I can send it if you're interested). Hugs

Brenda said...

Pretty card Candee, a friend of mine was working on one similar to this one. Great minds I guess! lol