Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter



Busy cooking and baking for tomorrow and thought I would share a video with my blog followers and looky-loos on my blog  ---  hope you enjoy it --

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chris+bliss+amazing+juggling+finale

Just click on "Amazing Juggling Finale" and watch Chris do his magic --

Enjoy your holiday and may your basket hold all you want for best wishes and dreams for the Easter season. Thanks to my followers and Happy Easter --- Candee P

1 comment:

Brenda said...

How nice your distress inks are stored now Candee! I didn't want to buy all those handles either, they are expensive. So what I did, and since your hubby is so handy-he could do it with scrap wood, but I used old stamp blocks from when I took my stamps off the wood mount and made them for my cling block. The old wood blocks work great and they even have a "grip" on them. So I have many "handles" now, but didn't cost me anything to have them. I just pick out block of similar or the same size! Hugs