Saturday, July 12, 2014

Band It B00 Card


Card stock base is orange, white is GP, black is Mikes and used various prints to piece together for the card front. To make my card I cut my scrap strips of card stock approx 3/4" wide x 4" long. Put the strips next to each other and on the back I have pieces of tape holding the strips together. Once I had them all attached to each other I trimmed this piece to the size I wanted and then put this on a trimmed piece of black card stock from Mikes. Using the ATG I put these onto the white/GP for the card front.

Using the Band It die set from Taylored Expressions I cut out an orange band, then a black label with that die set, and then a white oval with that die set. The "boo" is a stamp from the Lollipop Treat-Halloween stamp set from MFTstamps.com. Stamped the "boo" using StazOn black ink. Put the stamped oval onto the black label and then onto the orange band:



For the two ghosts I used a Sizzix ghost die and cut the ghosts out using the Cuttlebug. To get the ghosts to go in two different directions I put the white glittered card stock on top of the die with the glittered side up and cut out a ghost. For the second ghost I put the glittered card stock with the glittered side down on the die and cut it out.  Using a large glue dot I put one of the ghosts behind my greeting band.  Put the band piece across the front of the pieced card front using the ATG. Then I put the pieced card front piece with the band on it onto the orange card stock base.  Added crystals to the label from the stash.



For the second ghost I used pop dots and put him on the upper left side of the card front:


Easy card to make up and good use of scrap printed card stocks. TFL and YOLO.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is a super cute card Candee, I love all the different papers. I also love the band/label, that is really cool. Hugs, Brenda