Saturday, July 19, 2014

Here's lookin' at you, kid ---


Clearance card stocks for B00 Day (Halloween). To make this card I used the new Triple Circle Flip-Its from Sizzix by Stephanie Barnard. These dies are the easiest Flip Its dies I have used -- they go together much easier than the Flip Its dies from Stampin Up.

Too cute the buggy eyes on the spiders so I used small wiggle eyes on one of the circles and I also put wiggle eyes on one of the spiders. For the "B00" circle I used a stamp from the Close To My Heart stamp set "Hallow-Scream". For the spider web circle I used a spider web printed card stock from Hobby Lobby and a 7/8" circle punch from Hobby Lobby. Here is a closer look at the circles:


Added green crystals from AC Moore to the B00 circle:


I bought this circle Flip-Its die set on sale at Joann.com but I have since seen this set sold at Mikes and also Hobby Lobby and both stores have weekly coupons so if they are not on sale you can still save a lot of money on them. Remember also that Mikes accepts coupons from AC Moore and Joanns as well.

These dies do make up a quick card -- the longest time you will spend is choosing what card stocks you want to use -- haha.  TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh this is too cute Candee! I love the flip it dies too and you can get them on Amazon as well. Not a bad price either, but I'm sure you can do better with a coupon maybe. Love, love your card! Hugs, Brenda