Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lollipop holders for Thanksgiving


Used the Die-Namics Lollipop Treat Holder die for these Tootsie Pop lollipop holders. Here is their website:
http://www.mftstamps.com/  Had bought and used these for Halloween lollipop holders a couple of years ago so I brought them out to make holders for Thanksgiving treats. I used double sided card stock for these holders and their Mini Delicate Doilies die set fit these holders as well.

For the "Give Thanks" I used the Taylored Expression Celebrate Life stamp set. The stitched banner is a die from Lil' Inkers and I cut that out using the Cuttlebug. Here is a closer photo of the banner holder:


For the small pumpkin I used a small oval Marvy punch and punched out three ovals -- sponged the edges of those and stacked them to make my pumpkin. Used glue dots to put that together. Added a stem and leaf from other punches and the pumpkin was done:


For the other holder I used a scrap piece of the card stock and turned it over and used the ATG to put this across the bottom of the holder:


Again the Blessings stamp is from the Taylored Expressions Celebrate Life stamp set and again I used the Lil' Inkers stitched banner die. Since it is too early for Thanksgiving I can removed the Tootsie Pop and replace it with a new one closer to the holiday -- and I will put a glue dot on that to help hold the lollipop in place. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

These are really cute Candee! I love the nice fall papers you have used. These would be cute at each place setting as a little treat. Hugs, Brenda