Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nautical Summer Card


White card stock base is 110# weight card stock from Mikes. The anchor print card stock is from the Paper Studio @ Hobby Lobby. Cut that to the size I needed and put that onto a piece of navy card stock. Using scrap red card stock I cut a piece for the card front.

The greeting "celebrate summer" is a stamp from Stampendous. Stamped that onto white/GP card stock and cut that out with the Cuttlebug using the Fishtails dies set from  mftstamps.com. For the navy circles above the greeting I do not have any navy crystals in my stash so I used a small circle punch and punched out three circles from the scraps of the anchor print card stock. Put the circles above the greeting using a glue pen.

The anchor/port hole circle pieces are from the Let's Get Nautical die set drom  mftstamps.com. Added twine behind the life saver (life preserver) using glue dots. TFL and YOLO

No comments: