Sunday, April 7, 2019

Stitched Easter Baskets


Used the Stitched Basket die set from Lawn Fawn for a few of the Easter treat holders I have been making.  Here is a photo of the back of the die packaging to show this basket made:


Here is a photo of some of the baskets I made:


I had watched a video on YouTube on how to assemble this die set and as she did in the video I lined my baskets with printed card stock. I also decided to cut a strip of the printed card stock and put it on the center of my handles. Here is a better photo to show the bow and the handles using the printed card stocks that I lined the baskets with:


In the baskets I put paper shred from the dollar store and a chocolate bunny and a dark and a regular chocolate candy by Dove. Just a little candy treat for the holiday.

Also this weekend my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and I went to a small sale where a few stampers were selling items they no longer wanted or used. My PIC was able to find 6 or 7 Cricut programs that she did not already have to add to her rather large collection of programs and a couple of other items.  For me I bought a used IRIS box for 12x12 card stocks for $1.00 (thanks AnneMarie). I also bought these items from another seller:


Both items are Simon Says and brand new - $2 for the die set and $3 for the new Easter stamp set. I also bought the stamp and die set from Mama Elephant "Reindeer Games" for $8.00:


We were happy with the things we found but certainly not expecting too much after last weekend's finds!! We both commented we are STILL putting that stuff away in the craft room.... haha     TFL

No comments: