Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Autumn Cards


Late sending out the Autumn cards for this year....but when it is 96 degrees outside Autumn does not come to mind...

For the cards this year I used Autumn printed card stocks from my stash as well as a collage die. For the "Autumn" die cut piece I used a die set from Karen Burniston.  I die cut the word from glittered card stock. I also die cut this word from the pull top of a kleenex box to give the word some stiffness as well as depth. I covered the kleenex pull tab piece with Sticky Sheet and then die cut the words. Adhered these words behind the glittered words:




Here are photos of the cards with the various fall prints:




 For the glittered leaf I used an EK Success single leaf punch. The card base for this card is the #110 weight Kraft card stock from Mikes.  Had never used this before and it is a good weight for card bases. TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Seems like this is the endless summer. It's nice to be reminded that Autumn is on the horizon! And you've reminded us beautifully. Love that glittered word!