Sunday, January 9, 2022

Christmas Thank You Card

 Here is the thank you card I made for my PIC - stamping Partner In Crime - for all the wonderful crafting items she gifted me at Christmas and she loves purple:

I used the Nordic Snowflake stencil from Taylored Expressions for the snowflake design on the white card front. Here is a photo when I finished stenciling:

I used the Wendy Vecchi craft mat and magnets for the stencil. For this card I used purple ink and a blending brush:

To keep the ink pad in place I cut a piece of drawer liner that I keep in the same bin with the stencils so when I stencil all my supplies are together. Once the stenciled piece was done I trimmed it to the size I wanted for the card front. Using a rectangle frame die from the stash I die cut a white frame to put over the snowflake piece for the card front.

The card base is purple card stock cut and scored on the side. Put the stenciled piece with the frame on the card base using the ATG. Die cut a small snowflake using a snowflake die and white glittered card stock. Put this on the card front using a mini glue dot and added a holographic gem from Sunny Studios to the center of that:

Using a "thanks" die from the stash and cut it out of silver foil poster board from the Dollar Tree. Then cut it out of purple card stock. Using liquid glue I glued these two 'thanks' together off setting the silver 'thanks'.  Used foam tape to put the "thanks" on the card front. 

No comments: